All food vendors must obtain a Mobile Food Vendor (MFV) Fire Permit from the North Charleston Fire Department here.
• Quality merchandise
• A well-maintained, safe area
• Courteous, friendly, staff
• An attractive and professional-looking booth and display. The appearance of your booth is critical to the overall atmosphere of the audience’s perception of the event. We highly encourage imaginative booth designs, flags, banners, etc. Lighting is required for night hours.
• Vendors selling edible products (food, desserts, snacks) are required to provide an insurance certificate listing Tropix International Sounds, LLC and City of North Charleston as additionally insured.
• Booths are selected based on the type and quality of the products you sell.
• We reserve the right to refuse anyone for whatever reason, and return fees.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS. VENDORS WILL BE CONTACTED CONCERNING APPROVAL AND WITH VENDOR RULES AND PAYMENT LINK. FAILURE TO REMIT PAYMENT IN THE REQUIRED TIME PERIOD COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF VENDOR SPACE.